Autor Thema: Looking for a team  (Gelesen 4073 mal)

Offline dem

• Handtuchwedler
Looking for a team
« am: 11. Oktober 2015, 13:24:38 »
Hi,
My name is Dmitry, I'm looking for a team in Cologne.
27 years,181cm-73kg, Point Guard. Played in non-professional basketball league http://nbl.by in Belarus last 3 years. Good defense, court vision and team play. My stats was about 11+5+5+3 steals, last year for 32 minutes. And before that I played  for the faculty at university.

Can train 1 time a week now, 2 times a week in future.
I don't speak german yet, so ideally if smbd can speak english in the team.

Email: dementievda@gmail.com , tel: +49174-1678860, facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dementiev

Offline sean

• Starting Five
Re: Looking for a team
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Oktober 2015, 22:54:24 »
Hi dem
Its hard to find a suitable team without knowing you and your level
Also 1 training a week seems not enough for ambitious teams
I Germany we have a league system and most clubs have several teams in several leagues
Best thing would be to make an an appointment with a team in the so called bezirksliga or landesliga (they train 2 -3 times a week but are more a hobby with ambition, than a pro team but with skilled young players or older guys that used to be good ) this would be a good starting point for a club to see your level.
Also season hast already started so roster might be full
My tip: look for clubs with teams in all kind of leagues (djk sued west, mtv koeln, Cologne 99ers) the rheinstars are the pro team of a joint venture of mtv and the 99ers and on their homepage is little info for the non professional teams, but on the pages the clubs I mentioned you will find contact info
Another good starting point to find clubs is the league standings on the official website of basketball bund (you have to know your league level though)
I am on a mobile device now (vacation) but may be able to give you more info later (next week)
Cheers
Sean
I'm not even supposed to be here today!